No one person has all the technical knowledge to perform every commercial inspection single-handedly.  Many commercial inspection projects simply demand that a number of experts and specialists be contracted to help complete the inspection project. Join our group and supplement your income as part of the Get It Inspected team.   


Availability across Canada


All Consultants are required to adhere to The International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties defines “consultant” as:

“a person with particular expertise in a subject who assists the inspector with portions of the inspection.”  This training will be supplied.

The different types of consultants we are looking for might include:

  • Certified Home Inspectors

  • commercial roofer;

  • stucco/EIFS consultant;

  • professional engineer;

  • commercial HVAC contractor;

  • plumber;

  • electrician;

  • engineers;

  • roofing contractor/consultant;

  • chimney sweep;

  • Infrared Certified™ energy auditor;

  • lead paint inspector;

  • life-safety/fire protection expert;

  • elevator/escalator inspector;

  • commercial kitchen expert;

  • radon inspector;

  • mold inspector;

  • indoor air quality expert;

  • meth lab inspector;

  • wood-destroying organisms inspector;

  • accessibility consultant;

  • green features inspector;

  • fire door inspector;

  • pool/spa inspector;

  • parking lot/asphalt consultant;

  • water quality inspector;

  • seawall inspector; and

  • septic inspector. 


© 2023 by  Get It Inspected.Serving The Niagara Region and GTA

3 Sparkle Dr

Thorold, ON L2V 0G9


  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • b-facebook
  • Twitter Round