Commercial Real Estate Inspector
Welcome to Get It Inspected, the Leader in Commercial Property Inspections.
We focus on helping you assess the risks and costs of Commercial Properties.
At Get It Inspected, we appreciate the time, research and expense that goes into purchasing and owning Commercial Properties. Investors in Commercial Properties naturally go to great lengths to avoid expensive problems that can cost them time and money. Most likely as a Commercial Property Investor, you have had qualified professionals give you advise, however, has anyone looked at the potential issues you could be facing with hidden structural issues?
Get It Inspected is equipped to provide a professional opinion and written report on accessible, visible components, and systems of the building. Our inspections will provide you a comprehensive report on the physical condition and review of the performance of systems in your building, and point out any evidence of distress.
Areas that are inspected but not limited to:
– The structure (from the interior and/or exterior based on accessible common areas)
– The electrical system (common element components)
– The heating system (common elements components)
– The air conditioning system (common element components)
– The ventilation system (common element components)
– The plumbing system and fixtures (common elements components)
– The roof surface (weather permitting), including flashings, drainage (common element components)
– Interior components – common and/or non-common areas (concentrating on non-cosmetic considerations)
– The exterior wall components from the exterior, including doors, windows, decks, stairs, cladding, fencing, etc.
– Landscape components including walkways, driveways, retaining walls, etc.
– Insulation spot-check
– Parking & Underground Parkades
– Water & moisture intrusion
– Asbestos indicated materials
Additional charges may apply for testing or materials or air quality.
New! April 2019
TRIPLE-NET LEASES INSPECTIONS AND REGULAR REVIEW OF PROPERTY FOR
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS AND RENTAL AGREEMENTS
Types of properties we regularly inspect:
Long-term care facilities
High-end residential estates